MiX Fleet Manager Essential is a simple, reliable, and affordable fleet management solution for monitoring drivers and vehicles.
If you thought fleet management was only for the ‘heavyweights’ of the fleet world, think again. MiX Fleet Manager Essential is the perfect solution for fleet managers and owners looking to boost efficiency with an indispensable set of features, including tracking, vehicle management and driver behaviour monitoring.
Give a little, get a lot
MiX Fleet Manager Essential offers peace of mind by knowing exactly where vehicles are and how they are being driven. By tracking mobile assets, in real-time and historically, fleet operators are able to better utilise their assets, manage driver behaviour, and boost the performance of their fleet, ultimately saving money. Another major advantage is improved customer service. By being able to find the closest vehicle to a customer, the number of customer visits can be increased and estimated times of arrival improved. Distances travelled can also be monitored and reduced, while vehicle misuse can be detected and stopped.
MiX Fleet Manager Essential is affordable and accessible to fleets of all types and sizes, making it the obvious and convenient choice.
Many fleet managers need to monitor the locations and statuses of their vehicles and drivers, without wanting the complexity – and cost – of a premium, full fleet management system. MiX Fleet Manager Essential plugs this gap by offering fleet operators a simpler, more affordable tracking solution.
The benefits of the MiX Fleet Manager Essential solution include:
- Improved operational efficiency, with the integrated reporting suite delivering reports via e-mail.
- Enables fleet operators to speed up arrival times at customer sites as well as provide customers with more accurate estimated times of arrival by using simple and easy-to-use functions, such as the ‘find nearest vehicle’ feature.
- Fuel savings and improved safety due to driver behaviour modification, through real-time driver information and event notifications.
- Thanks to the service and licencing reminder feature, assets are kept operational through the efficient management of maintenance schedules. This ensures fewer unnecessary costs and unexpected breakdowns.
- Reduced risk and unauthorised vehicle usage. Knowing where mobile assets are and being notified about their operational statuses enables customers to reduce mileage, defend false accident claims and ensure that their vehicles are not being used outside of authorised hours.
- Improved driver behaviour with basic driver management by configuring various event alerts including speeding, harsh acceleration and harsh braking.
Affordable fleet management for everyone
MiX Fleet Manager Essential enables fleet operators to track and trace the movement and behaviour of their vehicles and drivers from anywhere, at any time. Be it a fleet of trucks or a mixed fleet of cars, vans, and trucks, MiX Fleet Manager Essential is fleet management made easy.
Vehicles are fitted with a small on-board computer that captures and transmits vehicle and driver data. Users can then access this information online, via the solution’s web-based software platform. Some features are also available via MiX Fleet Manager Mobile, the solution’s free app for Android and iOS devices. Both web and mobile interfaces are easy to navigate and are compatible with multiple browsers and operating systems. So data and reports are available 24/7 from any internet-enabled computer as well as from smartphones and/or tablet devices.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model makes the MiX Fleet Manager Essential tracking solution cost effective, flexible, and highly functional. Web and mobile accessibility makes tracking vehicles easy and convenient, while insightful data provides actionable intelligence on demand.
Optimising the use of mobile assets through vehicle tracking, results in increased levels of efficiency and effectiveness. By tracking vehicles and monitoring driver behaviour, fleet managers are able to improve their customer service levels, eliminate unnecessary costs, and take greater control of their fleets. They’ll know precisely where vehicles are, or were, better understand traffic violations and gain insights into general vehicle utilisation.
MiX Fleet Manager Essential has the capacity to report basic, real-time information on current and historical vehicle locations and driver behaviour. MiX Insight Reports give the fleet manager access to various reports allowing for trend analysis:
Movement reports include:
• Daily movement report
• Location overview report
• Daily and weekly location visit report
• Movement overview report
• Summary movement report
Trip and utilisation reports include:
• Daily trip report
• Detailed trip report
• Monthly trip report
• Trip summary report
• Vehicle performance report
Event reports include:
• Detailed event report
• Event overview report
• Event summary report
The building blocks of success
The brain behind MiX Fleet Manager Essential is its feature-rich software platform. Users – typically business owners or fleet managers – can log on and access activity timelines, insightful reports, notifications, an information hub, and more to:
- track vehicles on a map in real time, or perform a replay
- define and manage locations, stops and zones
- get notifications (online and via email) for events relating to impacts, speeding and harsh braking, acceleration and cornering
- identify and manage drivers, licences, and certifications
- manage vehicles, odometer readings, licences, certifications, and services
- generate movement, event, trip and utilisation reports.
By establishing a connection to their vehicle and drivers, fleet managers know where their mobile assets are at all times and how they are being operated.